WE WILL BE SELECTING OUR WINNERS THE WEEK OF March 30, 2015.
TELL US YOUR BLISS LIST!
Open to Engaged Couples. Tell us about what you would like to do as a married couple. Provide us a list of the TOP 5 things you would like to experience together. These could be experiences, people you would like to meet, places you would like to visit, or skills that you would like to develop together. Submit a photo and essay in 250 words or less. We will be selecting finalists from the list of submissions. The winner will be based on the # of votes the submission receives online.
HOST YOUR WEDDING EVENT AT MAGGIANO'S:
Maggiano's is the perfect venue to host your wedding event including: engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, receptions, or day-after brunches. Whether it's an intimate, candlelit ceremony and dinner or a lively reception with guests dancing the night away, Maggiano's Little Italy® can deliver that special day you've always dreamed of.
Maggiano's The Bliss LIST 2015 Contest
No Purchase or payment Necessary to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED.
1. CONTEST TIMING: The Maggiano's The Bliss List 2015 Contest (the “Contest”) entry period begins on Monday, January 5, 2015 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). All eligible entries will be Judged between Sunday, March 1, 2015 and Sunday, March 15, 2015 by a panel comprised of Sponsor employees (the "Judges") to determine up to ten (10) Finalists. Entries will be judged based on predetermined judging criteria as later defined in these Official Rules. The Finalists will be posted for public voting on Monday, March 16, 2015.
Public voting to determine the prizing winning entries, will begin on Monday, March 16, 2015 at 12:01:00 a.m. ET and ends on Monday, March 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Voting Period"). The entry with the most “Votes” at the end of the Voting Period, will be the Grand Prize Winner (pending eligibility) (the "Winner").
Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P., 6820 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240 (the “Sponsor” ) and COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC Framingham, MA 01702 (the “Administrator”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry and who are engaged to be married. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Judges, Administrator, Contest prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and Contest agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Facebook database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter the Maggiano's The Bliss List 2015 Contest by completing the online Official Entry Form found [http://blisslist.maggianos.com] during the Entry Period.
Enter the Contest by completing the entry form and uploading an original photo of you and your Finace(e) and an essay (not to exceed 250 words) telling us the top 5 things you would like to experience during your marriage, checking the box indicating your agreement to the official rules and clicking on the button to submit your entry.
LIMIT: One entry per person over the Contest Period.
If you opt to access the contest via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
Requirements for Essay and Photo: Photos must be submitted in .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG format. Photos may not contain any copyrighted or trademarked elements other than elements owned by the entrant. Essays must not exceed 250 words in length. Essays that exceed 250 words will have 10 points deducted from the score issued by the Judges. Use of any copyright or trademark elements owned by a third party will result in disqualification of a submission, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a submission depicts any third party, you must have permission from that third party.
Entrant’s Representations: By entering the essay and photo you represent and warrant that the submission does not infringe the rights of any third party and the submission has not been previously published in any medium
Photos and essays must be the original work of the participants and not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity.
Entry submissions may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any
a) sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
b) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
c) is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other video submission;
d) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
e) contains any personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses;
f) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
g) infringes the rights of any third party;
h) violates any law.
By submitting a photo and essay entry, participants grant Sponsor and/or the participating partners of the Contest, if any; a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty- free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the photo or video with or without modifications, in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed.
All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the requirements for the essay or photo specified below or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prizes based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Entry Notes: Once an entry has been submitted, Entrant cannot access/revise entry in any way Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. By entering, all participants and/or entrants release the Sponsor, and administrator from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or his/her receipt or use of the prize awarded in this Contest.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading of any contest-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
4. PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD: All eligible entries/photos (Finalists) will be posted on the Contest gallery at [http://blisslist.maggianos.com] during the Voting Period. Participants may vote for the entry they like best by clicking on the “Vote” button for the entry/photo. Limit: You may vote for each of the Finalists one (1) time per calendar day per person.
At the end of the Voting Period, the Entry with the greatest number of “Votes” will be declared the Winner (pending eligibility).
WARNING: ANY PARTICIPANT THAT UTILIZES OR CREATES MULTIPLE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO BOOST THE NUMBER OF VOTES FOR THEIR OWN ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED EVEN IF AN ANNOUCMENT OF THE ENTRY WINNING HAS BEEN PUBLISHED. Automated methods of voting and voting by proxy are also prohibited.
5. JUDGING :
The Judges will judge each entry based on the following equally weighted judging criteria:
Adherence to theme
The Grand Prize winner will be announced on or about Friday, April 3, 2015.
6. PRIZES: Only the prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest.
GRAND PRIZE NOTES: The Approximate retail value of this prize package $4,500. All travel to be booked thru the Sponsor's designated agent only. All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winner and his/her guest. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. Airline carrier, hotel and room location will be determined by the Sponsor and at its sole discretion. All taxes on prizes are the Winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control. Winner and guest must have proper identification to board a plane for international travel and a major credit card to check into a hotel.
One (1) Second Prize: $3,500 Credit (maximum) towards a Rehearsal Dinner at any Maggiano's Restaurant of winner's choice. Rehearsal Dinner must be booked prior to 6/22/16. The month of December 2015 is a blackout date for bookings.
One (1) Third Prize: $1,500 Credit towards a Bridal Shower/Brunch at any Maggiano's Restaurant of winner's choice. The Bridal Shower/Brunch must be booked by 6/22/16. The month of December 2015 is a blackout date for bookings.
.7 WINNER NOTIFICATION: Conduct of the Contest is under the supervision of the Administrator and the Judges. Prize winners will be notified in person and/or by phone and/or by email or mail or express mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The potential prize winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release, and return it properly executed, within (5) days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. The prize winner must provide the Administrator with a properly completed and executed IRS Form W-9. Any prize winner with a prize value of $600 or more will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential prize winner does not respond within (5) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential prize winner, an alternate winner may be selected. Alternate winner will be defined as the first runner-up as determined by the Judges. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. Once Maggiano’s Little Italy provides the prize winner information, Sandals Resorts will provide the winner with a brochure and prize certificate, which describes the land package, rules, and regulations. Prize winner will then contact the prize redemption department via telephone to redeem prize. The prize redemption department will check our resort availability and book accommodations immediately if space allows. Please call the Prize Redemption Department at 1- 800-SANDALS ext. 4007”.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS:
Acceptance of any Prize constitutes prize winner's permission for the Contest Entities to use prize winner's entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Contest Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
Each Entrant, Finalist, and prize winners: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her photo/essay, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her photo or essay in favor of the Sponsor; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Entry. The Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its/their sole and absolute discretion and at any time during the Contest, to modify, edit or remove any photo/essay, if a complaint is received with respect to the photo/essay, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to remove the photo/entry from the Contest.
The Grand Prize Winner further agree to make themselves available and pose for such photographs, recordings, and videotapes as Sponsor or its designees shall request at no additional expense, and the Grand Prize Winner understands, acknowledge, and agree that no such photographs, recordings, motion pictures, and videotapes or other uses of the prize winner's name, likeness, and voice or any advertising copy, recording, or artwork will be submitted to the prize winner and that the prize winner will have no right of approval thereof.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., and the Contest Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., and the Contest Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest and (vi) use of any prize. For purposes of this Section 9, Sponsor shall include Sponsor, its parent company and any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court in the County of Dallas, the state of Texas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Texas.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Maggiano's The Bliss List 2015 Contest, PO Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274. All such requests must be received by 4/6/2015.
The use of any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize, and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
© Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P. All Rights Reserved.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||January 5, 2015 @ 12:01 AM (CST)||February 28, 2015 @ 11:59 PM (CST)|
|Judging round||March 1, 2015 @ 12:01 AM (CST)||March 15, 2015 @ 11:59 PM (CDT)|
|Voting round||March 16, 2015 @ 12:01 AM (CDT)||March 30, 2015 @ 11:59 PM (CDT)|